Operating Table For C-arm-electromechanical
Model No: GHF160.01
Description: Operating Table for C-Arm-Electromechanical
Operating Table for C-Arm-Electromechanical
Operating Table is a fully Multi Function System equipped with a C-ARM photography function. This
multi purpose table is designed to provide perfect solution to various types of surgery.
- Operating Table undergoes strict safety inspections and is designed to run at low voltage for safety.
- Six section translucent top radiographic sheet thickness 12 mm.
- The table height can be adjusted between 762mm and 1067mm for best posture during surgery.
- Each position is set by the hand switch controller & the operation buttons.
- Base column covered with Stainless Steel Panel.
- An emergency power supply is added for use during Power outages. (Optional)
- Rubberized mattress thickness 5cm.
- The eccentrically positioned table top, without cross members, to optimize image intensifier
- accessibility for both A/Pand Lateral exposures.
- Five section table top made of radio translucent material for fluoroscopic capability allows
- excellent patient positioning characteristics.
- Interchangeable Head & Leg sections allow full table length use of image intensification.
- Built-in Kidney elevator.
- Operating positions including Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, Lateral Tilt, Lithotomy,
Chair and Break-back etc. Can all be easily controlled from side-end by working of different
- A strong and sturdy base incorporating four swivel castors with independent locking system
ensures stability and smooth movements.
- Base and column cover are made of Stainless Steel for durability and easy cleaning. Rubber
Bellow to prevent ingress of water & dust into hydraulic system.
- Stainless Steel side rails with clamps accept all standard accessories
L 193cm x W 53.3cm
20° both sides
Kidney Section up
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
Back Section Refraction
80° UP/ 15° DOWN
78cm to 94m